remember last summer when american eagle had that modelling contest where you submit your picture to get votes and if you get into the top 20 votes your picture is displayed at times square in new york
i submitted this photo of me about to sneeze
i placed 12th and i was on the times square billboard for two weeks
i hate each and every single one of you all
why test on animals when there are prisons full of rapists
because the prisons aren’t actually full of rapists
the rapists run free and the prisons are full of people charged with weed possession
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
me liking your selfie could either mean “that’s a nice picture friend” or “i want to bend you over a table” but you’ll never know
tbh the only reason i know how to read a clock is so i can figure out when we get out of class